Magnolia Care Scope of Services
Magnolia Care provides non-medical, homecare services to clients, who may require assistance in their own homes and communities to assist in the maintenance and retention of their independence and well-being. These services are responsive to the distinct needs of the client and community and are delivered by qualified home care workers.
Magnolia Care provides:
• Personal Care • Homemaker
• Respite • Friendly Reassurance
We offer personalized care, comfort and reassurance to elders who are:
• In need of assistance
• Living alone or at risk
• Recovering from surgery or illness
• In need of respite care for caregiver
We offer personal care and companionship from 3 hours to 24 hours per day, in a variety of setting, depending upon our individual needs.
• At Home • Assisted living
• Nursing Homes • Hospital stays